- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the formula of the product formed when the element A (atomic number 19) combines with the element B (atomic number 17). Draw its electronic dot structure. What is the nature of the bond formed?
Element A has an atomic number 19, hence it is Potassium (K)
Element A has an atomic number 17, hence it is chlorine (Cl)
Hence, its formula will be KCl.
The electron dot structure is given below:
Ionic bond will be formed between Chlorine and Potassium (Cl and K).
- What is the purpose and usage of ATOMIC and NON-ATOMIC clause in multi row insert?
- Atomic variables in Java
- Python Program to Create a List of Tuples with the First Element as the Number and Second Element as the Square of the Number
- Multiple atomic updates using MongoDB?
- Python – Append given number with every element of the list
- Display the overflowed content when hovering over the element with CSS
- Compute the tensor dot product in Python
- Return the dot product of two vectors in Python
- Return an element-wise indication of the sign of a number in Numpy
- Find the largest number that can be formed with the given digits in C++
- Execute a script when the content of the element is being cut in HTML?