- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the balanced chemical equations for the following reactions
(a) Sodium carbonate on reaction with hydrochloric acid in equal molar concentrations gives sodium chloride and sodium hydrogencarbonate.
(b) Sodium hydrogencarbonate on reaction with hydrochloric acid gives sodium chloride, water and liberates carbon dioxide.
(c) Copper sulphate on treatment with potassium iodide precipitates cuprous iodide (Cu2 I2 ), liberates iodine gas and also forms potassium sulphate.
The balanced chemical equations for the reactions are given below:
(a) $Na_2CO_3 + HCl → NaCl + NaHCO_3$
(b) $NaHCO_3 + HCl → NaCl + H_2O + CO_2$
(c) $2CuSO_4 + 4Kl →2K_2SO_4 + Cu_2I_2 + I_2$
- Explain some of the basic types of chemical Reaction?
- What is the effect of hyaluronic acid on skin/health?
- Replace the Substring for Balanced String in C++
- Prepare cash flow statement for the following Balance sheet as on 31st March
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided:
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- Prepare vertical balance sheet for the following trail balance.
- Power Flow Transfer Equations for a Synchronous Generator
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Check for balanced parentheses in Python
- C/C++ Program for Number of solutions to the Modular Equations?
- Armature Reaction in a DC Generator
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided: Return on investment Operating leverage Financial leverage Combined leverage
- C++ Balanced expression with replacement
- Write a C program for guessing the number game.