- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write one example for each of the following type of motion.
$(iv)$. Circular and periodic
$(i)$. Rectilinear- A car driving along a straight road is an example of rectilinear motion.
$(ii)$. Circular- The motion of the blades of the windmills is an example of circular motion.
$(iii)$. Periodic- A ticking clock or a bouncing ball is an example of periodic motion.
$(iv)$. Circular and periodic- Motion of blades in a rotating fan is an example of both circular and periodic motion.
- Related Articles
- Boojho was riding in his bicycle along a straight road. He classified the motion of various parts of the bicycle as$(i)$. rectilinear motion,$(ii)$. circular motion and$(iii)$. both rectilinear as well as circular motion. Can you list one part of the bicycle for each type of motion? Support your answer with reason.
- How do we Identify Circular And Periodic Motion?
- Correct the following:$(i)$. The motion of a swing is an example of rectilinear motion.$(ii).\ 1\ m=1000\ cm$
- Define(i) saprophytic nutrition (ii) parasitic nutrition, and (iii) holozoic nutrition. Give one example of each type.
- Periodic Motion
- Write any four examples of uniform circular motion.
- Which one of the following depicts the correct representation of the atomic radius(r) of an atom?(i) and (ii)(ii) and (iii)(iii) and (iv)(i) and (iv)"
- Explain periodic motion.
- Is oscillatory motion the second name of periodic motion?
- Give two examples of periodic motion.
- Which of the following are compounds?(i) CO (ii) No(iii) NO (iv) Co(a) (i) and (ii)(b) (ii) and (iii)(c) (i) and (iii)(d) (ii) and (iv)
- (a) Write the function of the following in the human alimentary canal :(i) Saliva(ii) HCl in the stomach(iii) Bile juice(iv) Villi(b) Write one function of each of the following enzymes :(i) Pepsin(ii) Lipase
- What is periodic motion?
- Define the term periodic motion. Give two examples of periodic motion that can be used to measure time.
- Which of the following statement (s) about the Modern Periodic Table are incorrectThe elements in the Modern Periodic Table are arranged based on their decreasing atomic numberThe elements in the Modern Periodic Table are arranged based on their increasing atomic massesIsotopes are placed in adjoining group (s) in the Periodic TableThe elements in the Modern Periodic Table are arranged based on their increasing atomic number(a) (i) only(b) (i), (ii) and (iii)(c) (i), (ii) and (iv) (d) (iv) only