- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write one example for each of the following type of motion.
$(iv)$. Circular and periodic
$(i)$. Rectilinear- A car driving along a straight road is an example of rectilinear motion.
$(ii)$. Circular- The motion of the blades of the windmills is an example of circular motion.
$(iii)$. Periodic- A ticking clock or a bouncing ball is an example of periodic motion.
$(iv)$. Circular and periodic- Motion of blades in a rotating fan is an example of both circular and periodic motion.
- Who was the inventor of Periodic Table?
- Fourier Series Representation of Periodic Signals
- Signals and Systems – Fourier Transform of Periodic Signals
- Signals and Systems: Periodic and Aperiodic Signals
- Detection of Periodic Signals in the Presence of Noise (by Autocorrelation)
- Average Power Calculations of Periodic Functions Using Fourier Series
- Detection of Periodic Signals in the Presence of Noise (by Cross-Correlation)
- Laplace Transform of Periodic Functions (Time Periodicity Property of Laplace Transform)
- Area of a Circular Sector?
- How to Move an Element in a Circular Path with CSS offset-path (Motion Path)?
- Check if all rows of a matrix are circular rotations of each other in Python
- Sum of the nodes of a Circular Linked List in C++
- Circular References in Perl
- Difference Between Linear Queue and Circular Queue
- Python program to sort the elements of the Circular Linked List