- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write five rational numbers which are smaller than 2.
Given rational number is $2$.
We have to find five rational numbers which are smaller than 2.
Numbers to the left of a given number on the number line are less than it and the numbers to the right of it are greater than it.
Five rational numbers smaller than $2$ are $1, 0, -1, -2, -3$.
- Python Rational numbers (fractions)
- Find the element before which all the elements are smaller than it, and after which all are greater in Python
- Minimum numbers which is smaller than or equal to N and with sum S in C++
- Count of Binary Digit numbers smaller than N in C++
- Equal Rational Numbers in C++
- An interesting solution to get all prime numbers smaller than n?
- Count numbers which are divisible by all the numbers from 2 to 10 in C++
- C++ Program to Find the Number of Ways to Write a Number as the Sum of Numbers Smaller than Itself
- Find k numbers which are powers of 2 and have sum N in C++
- Sum of first N natural numbers which are divisible by 2 and 7 in C++
- Algorithm to generate positive rational numbers in Java
- Find max of two Rational numbers in C++
- Print all Jumping Numbers smaller than or equal to a given value in C++