- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write equations for the reactions of
(i) iron with steam.
(ii) calcium and potassium with water.
The equation of the reaction of iron with steam is given below:
$2Fe(s) + 4H_2O(g) → Fe_3O_4(s) + 4H_2(g)$
Calcium reacts with cold water to form calcium hydroxide and hydrogen gas.
$Ca + 2H_2O → Ca(OH)_2 + H_2$
- How can I write in order with for loop or while loop?
- Program to find number of solutions for given equations with four parameters in Python
- Signals and Systems – Solving Differential Equations with Laplace Transform
- Container With Most Water in Python
- Container with Most Water in C++
- What are the symptoms of Calcium Deficiency?
- What are the health benefits of rice water for babies?
- C/C++ Program for Number of solutions to the Modular Equations?
- How to select a site for a Steam Power Plant?
- Types of Losses in a Transformer – Iron and Copper Losses
- C/C++ Program for Number of solutions to Modular Equations?
- How can we write MySQL query for inner joins with the help of Comma operator?
- How can we write MySQL query for inner joins with the help of keyword JOIN?
- How can we write MySQL query for cross joins with the help of Comma operator?
- How can we write MySQL query for cross joins with the help of keyword JOIN?