- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write down separately the prime and composite numbers less than 20 .
We have to write separately the prime and composite numbers less than 20.
Prime numbers are those numbers that are divisible by themselves and 1.
Composite numbers are those numbers that are NOT prime numbers.
$2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17$ and $19$ are the prime numbers less than 20.
$4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16$ and $18$ are the composite numbers less than 20.
- How to display random numbers less than 20 in Java
- Print all prime numbers less than or equal to N in C++
- Nearest prime less than given number n C++
- Print all Semi-Prime Numbers less than or equal to N in C++
- Count all the numbers less than 10^6 whose minimum prime factor is N C++
- Java Program to display a prime number less than the given number
- Count pairs with sum as a prime number and less than n in C++
- Print all Prime Quadruplet of a number less than it in C++
- Queries for greater than and not less than using C++
- Minimum number of sets with numbers less than Y in C++
- Absolute Difference between the Product of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array?
- Absolute Difference between the Sum of Non-Prime numbers and Prime numbers of an Array?
- Find all factorial numbers less than or equal to n in C++
- An interesting solution to get all prime numbers smaller than n?
- Prime numbers and Fibonacci in C++
- Difference between MySQL BigInt(20) and Int(20)?