- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is tossing a coin considered to be a fair way of deciding which team should get the bail at the beginning of a football game?
Tossing a coin.
We have to explain why tossing a coin is considered to be a fair way of deciding which team should get the bail at the beginning of a football game.
When we toss a coin the two possible outcomes of the coin landing on a head or a tail is equally possible.
Hence, when we toss a coin, the outcomes head and tail are equally likely. So, the result of an individual coin toss is completely unpredictable which satisfies the required conditions.
- How to find the number of changes when tossing a coin in R?
- C# Program to remove a node at the beginning of a Linked List
- How to insert a text at the beginning of a file in Linux?
- Why Dante is considered a great poet?
- Why should the use of mobile phone be avoided?
- Why the use of iostream::eof inside a loop condition considered wrong?
- Why is Pablo Picasso considered a great artist?
- Which is the fastest way to get a column's maximum value in MySQL?
- Predict the winner in Coin Game in C++
- Python program to insert a new node at the beginning of the Doubly Linked list
- Python program to insert a new node at the beginning of the Circular Linked List
- Insert the string at the beginning of all items in a list in Python
- Get the object at the beginning of the Queue – Peek Operation in C#
- Write a program in C++ to insert a Node at the beginning of the given Singly linked list
- Why is Sandeep Maheshwari considered to be the best among Motivational Speakers in India?
- What is a fair value hedge?