- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is that Air Conditioners consume so much electricity?
It is a common complaint that electricity bills are at soaring high due to the consumption of so much electricity by Air Conditioners.
Here are the top 5 reasons, which result in huge electricity bills.
Dust in Air Filter: This has to be cleaned periodically as the dirty air filter can lead to overheating of motor and compressor.
Leaks in the ducts: Leaks in the ducts make the thermostat work for a longer time which will increase the electricity bill.
A problem in the parts: If there are any problems in the parts, then the electricity bill will go up.
Old System: If the AC becomes old, it tends to work inefficiently, thereby increasing the current bill.
Bad Maintenance: Bad installation and bad maintenance can also cause high electricity bills. To prevent, you have to get the parts cleaned at intervals, check for leaks and change the worn out part immediately.
Let us try to check the condition of AC periodically to avoid paying exorbitant electricity bills.
- Related Articles
- Why is electricity so fast?
- Why is electricity so important?
- Why is Rust Programming language loved so much?
- Who is Kumar Vishwas? Why he is so much known as poet?
- Why is Python so much of a pain for Enterprise Projects?
- Why there is so much fuss about MS Dhoni's retirement?
- Why it is beneficial to consume calcium-rich food?
- In which medium, air or water, an echo is heard much sooner? Why?
- Hearing Aids in 2023: Why Do They Cost So Much?
- Why air is invisible?
- Why Is CRM So Important?
- Why is Salesforce so Popular?
- Name the chemicals which are used in refrigerators, air conditioners and damage the ozone layer when released in the air.
- Why is Python so popular despite being so slow?