- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is that Air Conditioners consume so much electricity?
It is a common complaint that electricity bills are at soaring high due to the consumption of so much electricity by Air Conditioners.
Here are the top 5 reasons, which result in huge electricity bills.
Dust in Air Filter: This has to be cleaned periodically as the dirty air filter can lead to overheating of motor and compressor.
Leaks in the ducts: Leaks in the ducts make the thermostat work for a longer time which will increase the electricity bill.
A problem in the parts: If there are any problems in the parts, then the electricity bill will go up.
Old System: If the AC becomes old, it tends to work inefficiently, thereby increasing the current bill.
Bad Maintenance: Bad installation and bad maintenance can also cause high electricity bills. To prevent, you have to get the parts cleaned at intervals, check for leaks and change the worn out part immediately.
Let us try to check the condition of AC periodically to avoid paying exorbitant electricity bills.
- Why is Rust Programming language loved so much?
- Who is Kumar Vishwas? Why he is so much known as poet?
- The Electricity-Free Air Conditioner Which Saves Money
- Why there is so much fuss about MS Dhoni's retirement?
- Why is the Indian monsoon so unpredictable?
- What is Electricity Tariff?
- Why is it so difficult sometimes to say no?
- What is an Air Fryer and how to use an Air Fryer?
- Why do I sweat too much, Is it bad for me?
- Why is MongoDB taking too much time to find the record?
- Why Jira Software Became So Popular?
- Why do the packets of chips are filled with air?
- How does bitcoin currency work? Why is it so controversial?
- What is SEO and why it is so popular in Local businesses?