- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is bullying a major teenage problem?
Bullying comprises of behaviors that emphasize on making someone else feel insufficient or direct on disparaging someone else. It is nothing but torture, physical harm, continuous degrading speech and attempts to exclude another person. Bullying is mobile and is done with the aim of bringing another person down.
A recent research states that teenage bullying is more usual among younger teens than it in older teens. However, it may be that young teens are more vulnerable to physical bullying, which is simple to recognize, and that older teens are soberer in processes of bullying that are not always accurately recognized as such.
Physical bullying is more usual among boys, and teenage girls frequently liked verbal and emotional bullying. Actually, while boys describe that they are more prone to be counted in a physical quarrel, girls describe that they are frequently the aim of bad rumors, particularly including sexual tittle-tattle.
There are a number of influences that come with teenage bullying. First and the foremost, there are clear physical issues and injuries that can outcome from physical bullying. However, emotional, oral and computerized bullying can greatly influence teens as well. These activities can pave the way to sadness, drug use and inhibited social growth.
These are issues that can influence a person well into adulthood. Another issue can be that of revenge. In some cases, bullied teens have brutal imaginations of attacking their annoyance. There are examples in which these teens become brutal, turning on their classmates in order of priority to get retribution. This can be a cause of heartbreak.
You should motivate good efforts to lessen bullying, and let sufferer notice that you are included in these attempts.
- Related Articles
- Explain why, the disposal of plastic wastes is a major problem. Give two reasons only.
- Why do you call teenage as your turning point of life?
- What is bullying? How does it affect anyone's life?
- How to stop myself from bullying others?
- How can parents help to stop bullying?
- What are teenage Parenting tips?
- How to survive teenage depression?
- How to have a successful teenage in your life?
- We read in newspapers that burning of fuels is a major cause of global warming. Explain why?
- What do you think is the main cause for teenage depression?
- What are the most common teenage problems?
- How is Cloud Misconfiguration a Major Security Threat?
- Friendships made in Teenage won't last long. Is it true?
- How to make your teenage a good stepping stone to adulthood?
- Why is waste management such a big problem in most cities across India? Why does northern India have a comparatively poorer cleanliness record than southern India?