- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why does your baby get angry with anyone?
If your baby feels angry, it means he knows a tad about the difference between right and wrong. If your baby feels angry, it means he/she is hurt or the baby finds a situation unfair. It is a clear indication that your child can see the world around him/her and react to it.
Some Common Indications of Anger In Your Baby
He/she may show some facial expressions that show frustration, confusion, anger, or hurt.
He/she may start speaking or making speaking sounds in a hurry.
He/she may hit something or someone.
Tips To Calm Down Your Angry Baby
Try to hold your child in your arms if he/she allows.
If you spot the signs of anger in your baby, you need to be attentive and soothe your baby before he gets worked up.
Try and gently soothe your baby’s back.
Sit near your child and try to make a soothing and relaxing sound.
Talk to your child in a soothing and soft voice.
Repeat ‘its fine baby’ and ‘I love you’ in a calming voice.
Simple questions like ‘what do you want’, ‘what happened baby’ or 'why are you angry' can help you identify the cause of his/her anger.
You can take your child for a small outing or to the balcony for a quick walk.
Distract your child with the toys you know he/she loves to play with.
Massage his/ her stomach gently. Your baby might be crying due to gas, colic or flatulence.
Identify if your baby is tired, hungry, or sleepy. It may make your baby extremely angry, frustrated or irritating.
He/she may be angry at seeing new faces or being in a place that has bright lights or listening to loud noise.
- Why do people get angry frequently?
- Anyone Can Upload Files In Your Dropbox
- How to handle your newborn baby?
- Why are e-wallet users angry about KYC compliance?
- Why does Light get reflected?
- Is bed-sharing good for your baby?
- How many bones does a baby have?
- How to help your baby sleep in the night?
- What is bullying? How does it affect anyone's life?
- How does the twins baby form as the one sperm fuses with one egg?
- (a) Where in the human body does an ovum get fertilised?(b) Where does a fertilised ovum develop into a baby in the human body?
- Why do babies cry? What can make a baby cry?
- Why does a nichrome wire get heated in an electric circuit whereas nichrome does?
- Does magnesium burn with a flame? Why?
- Why does sound become faint with distance?