- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why does any government start makeover of cities when they have foreign delegates visiting the city?
It was a very common experience during childhood for most of us, that mom used to emphasize the cleanliness of the house, a few hours before the arrival of some relatives. Does this mean that cleanliness is something you show off?
We will even admit that it is everyone’s duty to keep our place and surroundings tidy. But how many of us are really doing that?
Now, if you don’t know whether your house is ever-ready to greet some visitors, how you can really expect your city to be? Of course, the Municipal department is intended for this. But still, we do share our part of responsibility in keeping our city clean. In that case, there won’t be much pell-mell at the times of need.
When it comes to the cities that are filled with potholes and battered roads, it is quite common that we notice the making over of roads and visiting places while expecting some important visitors in the town soon. Such overhaul is generally funded by the government which is mostly concentrated on the appearance rather than the durability. Unfortunately, though this is common all over the world, the degree of need depends.
The government which completely feels the responsibility and acts accordingly from the first day will never have to worry about its sudden visitors. The presentation is what reflects the everyday maintenance. It is never a night-out kind of work, be it your house or a country.
Visitors take the imprint of the city and places they have visited along with them. This will be covered by the press in India and even abroad. We do not want to show our dirt roads and ill-maintained city to everybody out there. We agree that the city should always be maintained clean, but it will be possible only when every citizen cooperate.
- Which city of India is called the city of dreams and why?
- In the famous Monalisa painting by Leonardo Da Vinci, why does the subject not have any eyebrows?
- Why does the indexing start with zero in C# arrays?
- Why do teenagers feel they have only rights and no responsibilities?
- Why C++ does not have a virtual constructor?
- Program to check we can visit any city from any city or not in Python
- Why does the Selenium WebDriver have an edge over Selenium RC?
- Why is waste management such a big problem in most cities across India? Why does northern India have a comparatively poorer cleanliness record than southern India?
- Why does C++ have header files and .cpp files?
- Why does Lua have no “continue” statement?
- C++ program to count number of cities we can visit from each city with given operations
- Program to find minimum number of roads we have to make to reach any city from first one in C++
- How successful is Modi Government's Start-up India program?
- Find current weather of any city using OpenWeatherMap API in Python