- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why are people interested in rumors and gossips?
"Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots"- Anonymous.
Rumors are the manifestation of the brain in order to get some interest in the lives of others.
Gossip is basically lies and more lies. It cannot hold any significance. It is the result of being idle and lack of activity. It leads to nothing but misunderstandings, confusions and ill-placed relationships.
Reasons Why People Love them So Much?
The fundamental reason is ENVY. It is said that “envy takes no holidays”. A person may be at a much higher position than us, which is not liked by us. In this case, we tend to create false rumors about that person.
The second reason could be FREE TIME. It is said that “an empty mind is a devil’s workshop.” When one is too free, there is nothing to engage oneself with. In such a circumstance, one creates gossips and rumors about others.
Thirdly, BAD COMPANY could also be a reason. One should make friends wisely. Certain people do not work and not even let others work. They will make a mountain out of a mole. Such friends and such company should be avoided.
Hence, various reasons could be responsible for spreading gossips and rumors.
- Which Ratios Shareholders are Most Interested in?
- Are employees of a company really interested in training?
- Why people are mad for many hypocritical ‘babas’ in India?
- Why does Iris are of different colour in some people?
- Why are many people suffering from respiratory problems these days?
- Why do people get angry frequently?
- During summers why do people feel more hot in Delhi than people living in Mumbai ?
- Why do people drug and how can they control this addiction?
- Why do people donate for social causes?
- Why do the Japanese people make origami?
- Why people prefer smartphones to laptops nowadays?
- Why do people often get heart attacks in bathrooms?
- Are people opaque objects?
- Why do people mostly wear black while mourning?
- Why do people get a hunch back in old age?