- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Who is the pioneer person behind Aditya Birla Group?
Birla is one of the names which needs no introduction in India. Birla, the brand name of a number of products, is the family name of a Marwari family which hails from Rajasthan. Besides being the largest business tycoons, they are into several social activities also. From the highly reputed institutes like BITS and Birla Schools to the Birla temples constructed all over India, their contribution is in many sectors in India.
Aditya Birla Group
The founder of Aditya Birla Group was Shri Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. This is an Indian multinational conglomerate that operates in 40 countries having interests in various sectors like viscose staple fiber, metals, cement, chemicals, fertilizers, financial services, filament yarn, branded apparel, carbon black, insulators, BPO, and IT sectors.
Shiv Narayan Birla’s grandson Shri Ghanshyamdas Birla had found Birla Corporation in late 1910 which is initially a jute manufacturing company and then grew to operate divisions like cement, jute, vinoleum, and auto trim.
Kumar Mangalam Birla
Kumar Mangalam Birla is the most famous and crucial person behind the vast expansion of the whole Birla Kingdom who has augmented the group’s annual turnover from USD 3.33 billion in 1995 to USD 41 billion in 2015. After taking the charge as Chairman in 1995, Kumar has cast his panache and showed his prowess in business that made the Birla groups excel in every venture they made their foray in.
He is the chairman of IIT of Delhi and IIM of Ahmedabad and even the Honorary Fellow of London Business school. The Business world has laurelled Kumar Mangalam Birla with many accolades such as “CEO of the year award” in 2016 by International advertising association, “Global Leadership Award” by the US India Business Council in 2014, “Business Leader award” by Economic Times in both 2003 and 2013, “Entrepreneur of the year award” by Forbes in 2012 etc.
- Who is the most accidentally famous person ever?
- Who is a feminist? What is the ideology behind feminism?
- Who was the first person on Earth according to Hindu mythology?
- Who was Cinderella and what's the story behind her shoes?
- What is the reason behind heart attack?
- What is the principle behind wireless charging?
- What is the motivation behind data mining?
- What is the science and psychology behind happiness?
- Who is the best Cricket commentator?
- What is the reason behind feeding crows during Shraddhas?
- What is the scientific reason behind we getting goosebumps?
- What is the daily routine of an average person?
- What is the truth behind competitive parents ruining Youth Sports?
- Who’s Who in the Telecommunications World
- Where is Karni Mata Temple situated? What is the amazing fact behind the temple?