- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Who I Am
This section discusses diversity. It emphasizes that everyone has a unique quality. Each person is unique in their own way. The author demonstrates this by highlighting the individuality of six different individuals. The tutorial makes an attempt to clarify how everyone on earth is unique and important in their own ways.
Images Coming soon
Summary with Explanation
The chapter " Who I Am" sheds light on how diverse individuals are. The chapter explains how each person is important and has their own unique qualities. The tutorial goes through the lives of six different individuals in order to better grasp their distinct characteristics and uniqueness.
First is tree-climbing Radha. In fact, she enjoys doing it the most. Her mother, however, continually cautions her against doing it. One day, Radha and her mother climbed the mango tree outside their home together and ate raw mangoes while conversing with one another. When Radha climbs a tree, she believes she can conquer the whole world.
Next, Nasir has cotton farms in his village. He observes that his father spends a significant sum of money on cotton plant seeds. He recalls that Nasir was once informed by his grandpa that he would save seeds from his own plants in order to propagate more plants. However, it is no longer effective. Nasir is curious as to why it occurred.
Additionally, he wants to master the craft of seed preservation. This will allow him to reuse them, which will result in significant cost savings for him. The author moves on to the next individual, Rohit. He enjoys travelling and hopes to visit the globe when he has enough money. He also wants to see the South American Amazon River and the mountains in New Zealand. Rohit also wishes to visit Orissa's Konark Temple and Lakshadweep's serene beaches. Also among his favourites are Egypt's Pyramids and China's ancient city of Beijing.
Next in line comes Serbjit, who holds grudges against the majority of individuals in his life. It's because when he says the truth, no one believes him. When he explains to his instructor that he wasn't able to do his schoolwork because Ravi took his book, his teacher immediately suspects that he is lying.
Similarly, when he claims that his younger brother instigated the argument, his parents never believe him. He is always held accountable. So, he attempts to keep his anger under control. Dolma is a driven young woman who aspires to lead her nation as prime minister. She is a leader because she is relied upon to find solutions to issues. Peter is the last person we have, and he enjoys and looks forward to the second Sunday of each month. It is the day when all of his family members will go together for an outing. They first watch a movie, and then thereafter have ice cream. The sight of the whole family having fun and enjoying themselves brings him great satisfaction.
The "Who I Am" tutorial explores the diversity and individuality of people. It walks us through the lives of six different individuals as well as their distinctive personality features.
Q1. Why is Sunday Peter’s favourite day of the week?
Ans: Peter enjoys and looks forward to the second Sunday of each month. It is the day when all of his family members will go together for an outing. They first watch a movie, and then thereafter they have ice cream. The sight of the whole family having fun and enjoying themselves brings him great satisfaction.
Q2. What is grown in Nasir’s fields?
Q3. What does Nasir want to learn?
Ans: Nazir wants to master the craft of seed preservation which will allow him to reuse them and result in significant cost savings for him.
Q4. Why do we speak words as per the poet?
Ans: To convey our thoughts to the world.
- Related Articles
- Identify me, who am I- I am a planet and I look like Earth"."
- I have a ribbon-like tongue and thousands of tiny sharp teeth I have a protective case to house my gills. who am I?
- An Anagram I Am in Python
- Who am I?1. I don't have a true nucleus, cell organelle or plasma membrane.2. I have a nucleus and membrane-bound cell organelles. 3. I live on decaying organic matter. 4. I reproduce mainly by cell division. 5. I can produce my replica. 6. I am green, but don't have organs.
- In college, if I am being ragged by my seniors, whom should I complain?
- Should I Opt for Digital Marketing if I Am from a Non-Technical Background?
- Despite being rich, why am I not able to get happiness?
- Why am I not getting the desired results despite working very hard?
- I am having problem to understand the concept of positive and negative terminal
- I have SAP UI5 application that I am not able to start after adding to SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- What are the usage of Alo Vera Gel as I am unaware of any?
- I am the smallest number, having four different prime factors. Can you find me?
- How can I see the constraints which are applied to a table stored in the database I am currently using?
- Why I am facing a problem using the field 'from' in SQL query?
- How can I see the constraints which are applied to a table stored in another database then I am currently using?