- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which one of the following options is true, and why? $ y=3 x+5 $ has
(i) a unique solution,
(ii) only two solutions,
(iii) infinitely many solutions.
We have to find which one of the given options is true and why.
Let us substitute $x=0$ in the given equation $y= 3x+5$
If we substitute $x=1$
In the similar way,
If we substitute $x=2,3,4,5.......$
From the table we can observe that for infinite values of x, we can get infinite values of y.
Hence, $y=3x+5$ has infinitely many solutions.
From the given options, (iii) is True.
- What is Thales Cloud Key Management Solutions?
- Program to find coefficients of linear equations that has only one solution in Python
- Find the Number of solutions for the equation x + y + z <= n using C++
- Top Internet Security Mistakes and Their Solutions
- Find the number of solutions to the given equation in C++
- Amplifier Gains – Functions, Problems & Solutions
- Solutions for Decibel Representation Problem Sets of Wireless Communications
- C/C++ Program for Number of solutions to the Modular Equations?
- Find the Number of Solutions of n = x + n x using C++
- What are issues and solutions related to TCP in networks?
- Find number of solutions of a linear equation of n variables in C++
- Which country has the best education system in the world and why?
- C/C++ Program for Number of solutions to Modular Equations?
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio Numerical Problems with Solutions