- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following symbols of elements are incorrect? Give their correct symbols
(a) Cobalt CO
(b) Carbon c
(c) Aluminium AL
(d) Helium He
(e) Sodium So
(a) Cobalt CO is incorrect.
The correct symbol is Co.
(b) Carbon c is incorrect.
The correct symbol is C.
(c) Aluminium AL is incorrect.
The correct symbol is Al.
(d) Helium (He) is correct.
(e) Sodium So is incorrect.
The correct symbol is Na.
- Electrical Components and Their Symbols
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What are the special symbols in C language?
- Explain the removal of useless symbols
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- HTML Symbols
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- How to listdown all the symbols in a .so file in C++
- Print 2-D co-ordinate points in ascending order followed by their frequencies in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Change date formatting symbols in Java
- Standard errno system symbols in Python
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)