- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following statements is incorrect?
$(a)$. Friction acts on a ball rolling along the ground
$(b)$. Friction acts on a boat moving on water
$(c)$. Friction acts on a bicycle moving on a smooth road
$(d)$. Friction does not act on a ball moving through air
Statement $(d)$. "Friction does not act on a ball moving through air" is incorrect. Because when a ball moves through the air, then air particles offer frictional force which is commonly said as air resistance.
- MySQL select order by acts like a string (not a number)?
- Water on Mars. Is Life next?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What are the most selfish acts you have ever witnessed?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Write a C program to work on statements using functions and loops
- Executing SQL Statements from a Text File on MySQL Client
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- How is it possible to enter multiple MySQL statements on a single line?
- How is the expected return on a portfolio calculated?
- How to provide multiple statements on a single line in Python?
- Apply CSS on a table cell based on the content in SAPUI5
- Find the Number of Reflexive Relations on a Set using C++
- Create a powerful occurrence on the web
- Which creature on the earth has the strongest memory?