- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following statements is correct regarding rods and cones in the human eye?
$(a)$. Cones are sensitive to dim light.
$(b)$. Cones are sensitive to bright light
$(c)$. Rods are sensitive to bright light
$(d)$. Rods can sense colour
Cones are sensitive to bright lighht.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- What are load sensitive routing algorithms?
- Are MySQL database and table names case-sensitive?
- What are the rules and regulations used for compilation of sensitive information?
- What is Context-sensitive Grammar?
- What is a context sensitive language in TOC?
- Convert the column to a case-sensitive collation in MySQL?
- What is the difference between SENSITIVE and INSENSITIVE scrollable CURSOR with syntax
- What are the Sources of Natural and Artificial Light?
- Case sensitive string comparison in Java.
- What are the challenges regarding the construction and utilization of spatial data warehouses?
- What are the Sources and Uses of Funds Statements?
- What are the Basic Principles of Light Control?
- What are the types of statements in JDBC?
- Java Program to sort a List in case sensitive order