- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following statements are usually correct for carbon compounds? These
(a) (i) and (iii)
- are good conductors of electricity.
- are poor conductors of electricity.
- have strong forces of attraction between their molecules.
- do not have strong forces of attraction between their molecules.
(b) (ii) and (iii)
(c) (i) and (iv)
(d) (ii) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (d) (ii) and (iv)
Explanation: Carbon compounds form covalent bonds hence they have very weak force of attraction. Carbon compounds are poor conductors of electricity.
- Difference between Conductors and Insulators
- Which are the good brands for durable jeans for girls?
- DC Generator – Demagnetising and Cross Magnetising Conductors
- What type of boys girls are usually attract to?
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?
- What are the types of statements in JDBC?
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- What are the properties of a good Heating Element?
- What are the Sources and Uses of Funds Statements?
- What are the costs involved in generating electricity? (Cost of Electrical Energy)
- What are the advantages of drinking wine? Is it really good for health?
- Which kind of empowerment are Indian women lacking for?
- What are good examples of array in C#?
- Program to find number of elements in all permutation which are following given conditions in Python
- What are the good addictions which a student has to cultivate?
- Why are Carrots good for your health?