- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following statements about the Modern Periodic Table is correct:
(a) It has 18 horizontal rows known as Periods
(b) It has 7 vertical columns known as Periods
(c) It has 18 vertical columns known as Groups
(d) It has 7 horizontal rows known as Groups
Correct answer: (c) It has 18 vertical columns known as Groups.
Explanation: In the modern periodic table, there are 18 vertical columns known as groups.
- What is AMBUSH Marketing? Why is it known as surprise attack?
- Find alphabet in a Matrix which has maximum number of stars around it in C++
- Write the difference between horizontal and vertical analysis of financial statements.
- What MySQL COALESCE() function returns if it has a blank, but not NULL, as the first argument?
- How to display the vertical and horizontal scrollbars always even if it is not required
- Which creature on the earth has the strongest memory?
- Apply style to the parent if it has a child with CSS and HTML
- Which film poster has attracted you the most?
- How to modify a Matplotlib legend after it has been created?
- Get or set the mask of the array if it has no named fields in Numpy
- Who is known as the Father of Internet?
- Which country has the most beautiful women in the world?
- Appending data to a MySQL field that already has data in it?
- Who was the inventor of Periodic Table?
- Which is the best tablet to delay my periods?
- Extract gender values as a string when it is stored in the table as a Boolean in MySQL