- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following set of substances contain acids?
(a) Grapes, lime water
(b) Vinegar, soap
(c) Curd, milk of magnesia
(d) Curd, vinegar
Correct Answer: (d) Curd, vinegar
Explanation: Curd and vinegar contain lactic acid and acetic acid respectively.
- How is milk converted into curd?
- What is the process of getting curd from milk known as?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find the Number which contain the digit d in C++
- Which grapes are the tastiest?
- Is it true that we should not add salt to curd?
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)