- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following represents the correct match for items in Column A with those in Column B.
Correct Answer: (c) (a)-(ii), (b)-(i), (c)-(iii)
Explanation: Nylon = Fibre , PVC = Thermoplastic , Bakelite = Thermosetting plastic
- Match column values on the basis of the other two column values in MySQL
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- MySQL ENUM column match for quoted values
- How can we match the values having backslashes, like ‘a\b’, from MySQL column?
- Find rows with a match in a pipe delimited column with MySQL
- How to find the mean of a column summarized by other column names and common values in those columns in R data frame?
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- How to find the mean of a column summarized by other column names and common values in those columns in data.table object in R?
- How to match a column in a data frame with a column in another data frame in R?
- How to find the column number of a string column based on a string match in an R data frame?
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Pad the values of the column with zeros in MySQL
- MySQL query to match any of the two strings from column values
- Fetch the first letter of a column value and insert it in another column with MySQL
- How can create a table having the name like a^b along with same column name? name?