- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following represents a correct chemical formula? Name it.
The correct chemical formula is represented by BiPO4.
Its name is Bismuth Phosphate.
- Related Articles
- Which of the following represents a correct chemical formula ?(a) CaCl (b) Na3N (c) NaSO4 (d) NaS
- Which of the following represents the correct electron distribution in magnesium ion?(a) 2, 8 (b) 2, 8, 1 (c) 2, 8, 2 (d) 2, 8, 3
- Write the chemical name and formula of (a) common salt and (b) caustic soda?
- Which of the following is a type of nutrition?(a) Autotrophic nutrition(b) Saprotrophic nutrition(c) Heterotrophic nutrition(d) All a, b and c are correct
- Choose the correct answer from the given four options:The pair of equations \( x=a \) and \( y=b \) graphically represents lines which are(A) parallel(B) intersecting at \( (b, a) \)(C) coincident(D) intersecting at \( (a, b) \)
- Which of the following represents the correct match for items in Column A with those in Column B.Codes(a)(a)-(ii)
- Which of the following represents the solubility of sugar in water at 20°C?(a) 21 g (b) 204 g(c) 37 g (d) 164 g
- Which of the following represent correct values for the normal atmospheric pressure?A. 101.3 kilopascalsB. 76 mm of mercuryC. 101.3 pascalsD. 76 cm of mercury(a) A and B(b) B and C(c) A and D(d) B and D
- Consider the following statements about an element ‘X’ with number of protons 13.(A) It forms amphoteric oxide(B) Its valency is three(C) The formula of its chloride is XCl3The correct statements(s) is/are(a) only (A) (b) only (B)(c) (A) and (C) (d) (A), (B) and (C)
- You are given the following molecular formulae of some hydrocarbons:C5H8 ; C7H14 ; C6H6 ; C5H10 ; C7H12 ; C6H12 (a) Which formula represents cyclohexane as well as hexane? (b) Which formula represents benzene? (c) Which three formulae represent open chain unsaturated hydrocarbons having double bonds? (d) Which two formulae represent unsaturated hydrocarbons having triple bonds? (e) Which three formulae can represent cyclic hydrocarbons?
- One of the following represents the solution of solid in a solid. This one is :(a) boron (b) brass(c) beryllium (d) bread
- Study the following statements about ozone:(a) It is essential for breathing of living organisms.(b) It is used to disinfect water.(c) It absorbs ultraviolet rays.(d) Its proportion in air is about 3%.Which of these statements are correct?(a), (b) and (c)(b) and (c)(a) and (d)All four
- A chemical compound ‘X’ is used in the soap and glass industry. It is prepared from brine. (a) Write the chemical name, common name and chemical formula of ‘X’. (b) Write the equation involved in its preparation. (c) What happens when it is treated with water containing Ca or Mg salts?
- Choose the correct option in each of the following:-1. Which of the following is a liquid at ordinary temperature?A. Carbon B. Phosphorus C. Oxygen D. Bromine2. Which of the following is/are solid nonmetals?A. Carbon B. Sulpher C. Phosphorus D. All of these3. Which of the followings is the best conductor of electricity?A. Silver B. Copper C. Aluminium D. Iron4. Which of the following will displace copper from a solution of copper (II) sulphate?A. Magnesium B. Aluminium C. Iron D. All of these5. Which of the followings gases is used in advertisement signs?A. Hydrogen B. Oxygen C. Nitrogen D. Neon
- Correct the following(a) 90 m (b) 100 kgs (c) 10 secs (d) 50 kilos