- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following property is not responsible for copper to be used as electrical conduction wires?
- Good conductor of electricity
- It is solid
Correct Answer: (b) Colour
Explanation: The colour of the copper metal is not responsible for copper to be used as electrical conduction wires.
- Related Articles
- The property/properties which enable copper metal to be used for making electric wires is/are:(a) copper metal is malleable and ductile(b) copper metal is a good conductor of electricity(c) copper metal is ductile and has low electrical resistance(d) copper metal is sonorous and an excellent conductor of electricity
- Both copper and silver are conductors of electricity but only copper is used for making electrical wires and not silver. Why?
- Silver is the best conductor of electricity, however, it is not used to make conducting wires. Explain
- Which property of ‘solder’ alloy makes it suitable for welding electrical wires?
- Which of the following property is generally not shown by metals?Electrical conductionSonorous in natureDullnessDuctility
- Which of the following properties is generally not shown by metals?DuctilitySonorousDullnessElectrical conduction
- Which of the following is responsible for sleeping sickness?LeishmaniaMycobacteriumRhizobiumTrypanosoma
- Why copper metal is used to make electrical wiring?
- What are the constituents of Solder alloy? Which property of Solder makes it suitable for welding electrical wires?
- Electrical wires have a coating of an insulating material. The material, generally used isSulphurGraphitePVCAll can be used
- Materials which can be drawn into wires are called ductile. Which of the following is not a ductile material?SilverCopperSulphurAluminium
- WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GIVING A DISTINCT COLOUR TO THE EYE?
- The process that you saw in Activity 14.7 is used for the purification of copper. A thin plate of pure copper and a thick rod of impure copper are used as electrodes. Copper from an impure rod is sought to be transferred to the thin copper plate. Which electrode should be attached to the positive terminal of the battery and why?"
- Which CSS property is to be used to set the speed curve of the Animation?
- Which of the following is not a characteristic property of iron?malleabilitybrittlenessductilitysonorousness