- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following metals is used in electroplating to make objects appear shining?
Chromium makes the objects appear shining. So it is used in electroplating.
Therefore, option $(c)$ is correct.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Types of Losses in a Transformer – Iron and Copper Losses
- Which is the biggest market for precious metals in India?
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- Losses in DC Machine – Iron Loss, Copper Loss and Mechanical Losses
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d) in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- How to make Tkinter Window appear in the taskbar?
- Make a set of buttons appear vertically with Bootstrap
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python