- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following is not a source of air pollution?
(a) Automobile exhaust
(b) Burning of firewood
(d) Power plant
Correct Answer: (c) Windmill
Explanation: Windmill is not a source of air pollution. It is regarded as an alternative source of energy.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Check if given number is a power of d where d is a power of 2 in Python
- What are the components of a typical Thermal Power Plant?
- What are the components of a typical Nuclear Power Plant?
- What are the components of a typical Gas Turbine Power Plant?
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- Find multiple of x closest to or a ^ b (a raised to power b) in C++
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Check if a number is power of 8 or not in C++
- Find whether a given integer is a power of 3 or not in C++
- Find whether a given number is a power of 4 or not in C++
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++