- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following form an AP? Justify your answer.
$ 11,22,33, \ldots $
Given sequence is \( 11,22,33, \ldots \)
We have to check whether the given sequence is an AP.
In the given sequence,
$a_1=11, a_2=22, a_3=33$
$a_2 - a_1 = a_3 - a_2$
Therefore, the given sequence is an AP.
- What is the best answer to the question about your biggest weakness?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Print all triplets in sorted array that form AP in C++
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- Find First element in AP which is multiple of given Prime in Python
- Find First element in AP which is multiple of given Prime in C++
- What is the best answer to why do you want to switch your current job?
- How to answer an arrogant boss without affecting egos of either?
- Count of AP (Arithmetic Progression) Subsequences in an array in C++
- Which cute animal matches your personality?
- Tech Updates of the Week 11/16
- Fireball – The Virus Which Can Hijack Your Browser
- CSS justify-content
- What are the differences between -std = c++11 and -std = gnu++11?
- Sum of series with alternate signed squares of AP
- Which normal form is the highest that satisfies the functional dependencies(DBMS)?