- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following figures represents the uniform motion of a moving object correctly?
When a moving object covers equal distance in equal time intervals, then its speed is said to be moving in a uniform motion.
In the given graphs, only graph $(a)$ indicates uniform motion.
So, option $(a)$ is correct.
- Related Articles
- Which one of the following figures correctly describes the process of electrolytic refining?"
- How will the equations of motion for an object moving with a uniform velocity change?
- Draw the distance-time graph for the uniform and non-uniform motion of an object.
- From the given $v-t$ graph it can be inferred that the object is$(a)$. in uniform motion$(b)$. at rest$(c)$. in non-uniform motion$(d)$. moving with uniform acceleration"
- From the given \( v-t \) graph, it can be inferred that the object is(a) At rest(b) In uniform motion(c) Moving with uniform acceleration(d) In non-uniform motion"\n
- State an important characteristic of uniform circular motion. Name the force which brings about uniform circular motion.
- What is the nature of the distance-time graph for uniform and non-uniform motion of an object?
- What does it mean that in uniform motion speed of the object is similar to actual speed and in non uniform motion speed of the object is different from the actual speed ?
- Give 3 examples of how force can: 1. Stop the motion of an object 2. Increase or decrease the speed of a moving object 3. Change the direction of motion of an object
- Which of the following is most likely not a case of uniform circular motion?a). Motion of the earth around the sunb). Motion of a toy train on a circular trackc). Motion of a racing car on a circular trackd). Motion of hours’ hand on the dial of a clock
- Define ‘state of motion’ of an object. Name the ‘agent’ which can change the state of motion of an object.
- Is velocity of an object in uniform circular motion is constant?
- Which of the following is not an effect of force?$(a)$ a force can change the speed of a moving object$(b)$ a force can change the direction of a moving object$(c)$ a force can change the composition of a moving object$(d)$ a force can change the shape and size of an object
- Why freely falling raindrop falls with a uniform velocity but the motion of a freely falling object/body has a non-uniform velocity?
- If the displacement of an object is proportional to the square of time, then the object is moving with:$(a)$. uniform velocity$(b)$. uniform acceleration$(c)$. increasing acceleration$(d)$. decreasing acceleration