- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following does not express a time interval?
$(a)$. A day
$(b)$. A second
$(c)$. A school period
$(d)$. Time of the first bell in the school
The time of the first bell in the school expresses a point of the time, not a time interval. So, option $(d)$ is correct.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- What is the Kellogg School of Management and how does it work?
- What is the easy way to make friends in a new school?
- Get the creation time of a file in C#
- Calculate the execution time of a method in C#
- Set the day of the month for a specified date according to universal time?
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Python Pandas - Get day of the month that a Period falls on
- How to Mail a Business Contact for the First Time?
- How can we create a MySQL recurring event that executes after a specified time period and ends after a specified time period?
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Python Pandas - Create a time interval and use Timestamps as the bounds
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++