- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following changes cannot be reversed?
(a) Blowing of a balloon
(b) Folding a paper to make a toy aeroplane
(c) Rolling a ball of dough to make roti
(d) Baking cake in an oven
(e) Drying a wet cloth
(f) Making biogas from cow dung
(g) Burning of a candle
The following changes cannot be reversed:
(d) Baking of a cake is irreversible.
(f) Making biogas from cow dung is irreversible.
(g) Burning of a candle is irreversible.
(NOTE: there is a difference between burning of candle and melting of candle)
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- Maximum given sized rectangles that can be cut out of a sheet of paper in C
- Maximum elements which can be crossed using given units of a and b in C++
- What happens to a PCB when the state of a process changes?
- Find multiple of x closest to or a ^ b (a raised to power b) in C++
- Program to find nth term of a sequence which are divisible by a, b, c in Python
- Find a palindromic string B such that given String A is a subsequence of B in C++
- Minimum Flips to Make a OR b Equal to c in C++
- How can REPLACE() be used with UPDATE clause to make permanent changes to a table?
- Benefits of Statement of Changes in the Financial Position of a Company
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?