- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following cannot be used for measurement of time?
$(a)$. A leaking tap
$(b)$. Simple pendulum
$(c)$. Shadow of an object during the day
$(d)$. Blinking of eyes
Eyes don\'t blink at a fixed time interval. So blinking eyes can\'t be used for the measurement of speed.
Therefore, option $(d)$ is correct.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Set the day of the month for a specified date according to universal time?
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Which Measurement Unit should be used in CSS to set letter spacing
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- Maximum elements which can be crossed using given units of a and b in C++
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- Why "this" keyword cannot be used in the main method of java class?
- Get the handle for the Type of a specified object C#
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++