- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following can make you ill if you come in contact with an infected person?
(a) High blood pressure
(b) Genetic abnormalities
(d) Blood cancer
Correct Answer: (c) Sneezing
Sneezing can infect the person once you come in contact with an infected person.
In high blood pressure, genetic abnormalities, and blood cancer, the defects or causes are associated with genetic, cellular, or tissue levels that cannot be contagious to other normal people.
- What to do if the high expectations of your parents put you under a lot of pressure?
- What is the best treatment to completely cure High blood pressure?
- How can you make people listen to you?
- Do you think heart break makes you a better person?
- How can you avoid getting an error if you are deleting a table which does not exist using Python?
- Can you now ask Amazon Alexa to make playlists for you?
- What is the most influential picture you have ever come across?
- What is the most interesting thing you have come across today?
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- What will you do to make your man go crazy in love with you?
- How do you make code reusable in C#?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- How can you make your kid help in your household?
- How can you help a child with dyslexia?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What was the time when you felt a person was actually a shrewd one?