- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following are APs? If they form an AP, find the common difference $d$ and write three more terms.
$a, 2a, 3a, 4a, …….$
Given sequence is $a, 2a, 3a, 4a, …….$
We have to check whether the given sequence is an AP. If it is an AP we have to find the common difference $d$ and write three more terms.
In the given sequence,
$a_1=a, a_2=2a, a_3=3a$
$a_2 - a_1 = a_3 - a_2$
$d=a_2 - a_1=a$
- Find the Number of quadruples where the first three terms are in AP and last three terms are in GP using C++
- Find if a number is part of AP whose first element and difference are given using C++.
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- Write the difference between comparative analysis and common size analysis.
- Program to find the common ratio of three numbers in C++
- Find Pth term of a GP if Mth and Nth terms are given in C++
- Find the Number which contain the digit d in C++
- Common Terms Used in Lighting and Illumination
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find the difference between dates in the form of months with MySQL
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- What are the new tourism spots in AP?
- How to find the index of values in an R data frame column if they occur once?
- Find First element in AP which is multiple of given Prime in Python
- Find First element in AP which is multiple of given Prime in C++
- How to find the count of duplicate rows if they are greater than n in R data frame?