- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which is the most employee friendly company in India to work with?
There are many Indian Companies which are great to work with. I am discussing some of the companies and their unique policies that make it an employee friendly company and gives an edge over other companies.
Accenture − They have a unique policy of "Hours that Help" donating leaves to their colleagues. They have developed a more fluid system of annual performance reviews where they get more honest, timely feedback from their managers.
Flipkart − Along with great maternity benefits, Flipkart has a great paternity policy too. They give 10 days paternity leave, and for the first 3 months, they can work half-day from home supporting their spouses.
Tata Tele Services Ltd − They have gone farther and scrapped the mandatory swipe cards and daily attendance sheets. The employees can focus on their goals instead of fretting upon timings.
BHEL − Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has a great reputation for retaining their employees for years. They offer their employees flexible work roles where they can also choose to manage other verticals.
- Which is the most common lost article in India?
- Which is the most polluted city in India now?
- Which is the most precious metal found in India?
- Who is the most underrated Cricketer in India?
- Which is the highest bridge in India?
- What is the most Expensive Movie Theater in India?
- Which is the most costliest thing in the world?
- Which are the most dangerous places in India where black magic prevails a lot?
- Why is Bhangarh one of the most haunted places in India?
- Which is the most vacation deprived country in the world?
- Which was the first battle in India fought with artillery?
- Which is the largest dowry given so far in India?
- Which is the best institute for ethical hacking in India?
- Which is the biggest market for precious metals in India?
- Get employee name from a specific company using MySQL GROUP BY?