- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which is a better destination for holidays- Coorg or Mussoorie?
These two places are unique because of their amazing and natural beauty and usually visited by people on their honeymoon. The popularity of these two places among both Indian as well as foreign tourists is equal and offer a relaxing and wholesome break from the heat and dust of the urban existence. Well, pros say, hill-resorts (hill-stations) or sea-shore areas refresh people's minds.
Coorg, officially known as Kodagu, is undoubtedly the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. It is an evergreen place owing to its weather which remains pleasant throughout the year. One can visit this place at any time of the year. One can even add Chikmagalur and some other nearby hill stations.
Speciality: It was called Scotland of India by the Britishers during their visit in the 19th century. One can enjoy Jungle Mount Adventures in Kakkabe, have a pleasant Coffee plantation walk and resort to adventurous activities.
It is a good place to visit. Located 34 km from Dehradun, it is at an altitude of 2003 Mtrs in the Garhwal hills above sea-level. The best seasons to visit Mussoorie is from April to June and again from September to November.
Speciality: Mussoorie is known as the Queen of Hills. It is a full lush green hill, the varied flora and fauna and the amazing view of Shivalik ranges make it beautiful and mesmerizing. The cold climate and fog will sooth your mood and make it memorable with its beauty.
The similarities between the two destinations lie in the fact that they have equally cool temperatures owing to the hilly and mountainous and waterfalls. But if you are planning for holidays, Mussoorie will be more recommendable to visit and to enjoy the nature closely.
- Which is better for thumbnails – Canva or Picmaker?
- Which is better - Hike or Whatsapp?
- Which is better - a smartwatch or a fitness band?
- Which is better PHP SOAP or NuSOAP?
- Canva or Adobe Spark: Which is better?
- Which oil is better for cooking, mustard oil or coconut oil?
- Which Storage drive is better, SSD or HDD?
- Which is a better branch of engineering, Mech or Ece?
- Which out of paytm or free charge is better?
- Which one is better POW() or POWER() in MySQL?
- Which is better System.String or System.Text.StringBuilder classes in C#?
- Which one is better in MySQL - NULL or empty string?
- Which is better front loading or top loading washing machine?
- Which one is better Build, Rebuild, or Clean in C#?