Kota is a very famous city in Rajasthan for IIT JEE coaching institutes but not many people know that it is apt for sightseeing as well. Here are those attractions:
1. Seven Wonders: This is a unique attraction of Kota where all seven wonders of the world are displayed. It is located near Kotri Mini Flyover, Ballabhbari, Gayatri Vihar, Kota.
2. Jag Mandir: This is located in the heart of Kishore Sagar Talav (KST), in Rampura, Kota. This is so beautiful that tourists do not miss this place at all when they visit Kota. One can see the reflection of a palace on the shimmering lake, which makes it even more special.
3. CV Garden: CV is the acronym for Chatra Vilas Garden in Nayapura, Kota. Like Chambal Garden, even this is very famous as a picnic spot. Kota was ruled for long by the rulers from Bundi, and so most of the cenotaphs at this garden belong to them.
4. KST: KST is the acronym for Kishore Sagar TALAV in Gumanpura, Kota. The place is amazing in the manner that almost the whole city is gathered here early in the morning on Sundays to relish delicious 'Chaat Pakodi' and enjoys road show, Nukkad Natak', dance performances etc.
5. Dadh Devi Mandir: This temple was built by Tanwar Rajputs wherein the idol is in stone. She is a ten-armed, three-eyed, well-clad deity. Most newlywed couples seek the blessings of this Devi before the commencement of their nuptial journey.
6. Chambal Garden: This well-maintained park is located on the banks of river Chambal, hence it is named so. The major attraction of the place is crocodiles, ducks, and various aquatic creatures.
7. Khade Ganesh Ki Mandir: This is the only temple in India that has a standing idol of Lord Ganesh, thus it is quite renowned. It is located in Mahaveer Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Nayapura, Kota.