- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which are cleanest railway stations in India?
Out of 75 busiest Railway Stations in India, based on clean toilets at platforms, clean tracks and dustbins at stations etc., some of the railway stations are voted for cleanliness.
Vishakapatnam Railway Station
This is one of the most prominent railway stations in India. It is ranked first as the cleanest railway station in the whole of the country.
This railway station is administered by the east coast railways that are a part of the Indian railways and also the railway's station is actually a part of the terminal station and it has around eight platforms.
Secunderabad Junction Railway Station
This particular railway station is located at the heart Hyderabad City which is the capital of the state of Telangana.
This is one of the important intercity station which also serves as a station between both the twin cities, Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Though the station is always crowded it is maintained very well by the authorities.
Jammu Tawi Railway Station
This railway station is located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir and this station is also known to be very clean. The weather is also very pleasant and the cleanliness of the Railway Station only adds to the beauty of the place.
Vijayawada Junction Railway Station
This is the second cleanest railway station that is present in the state of Andhra Pradesh and also it is on the busiest railway stations in the world. The station has a total of about 10 platforms and the seventh platform is the largest of them all.
The authorities have to be credited for this as they have been doing a wonderful job in keeping the railway's station neat, no matter how many people are using it on a daily basis
AnandVihar Terminal Railway Station
This is located in the city of Delhi and it is looked after by the northern railway zone of the Indian railways. It is one of the biggest and cleanest railway stations in the country.
It also has modern facilities like the booking office and also separate counters that give for reserved tickets whether online or manually.
Ahmedabad Junction Railway Station
This railway station is located in the state of Gujarat and it is the largest and the biggest railway station that is present in the state. It also generates one of the highest income for the Indian railways. This is also known commonly as the Kalupur railway station and it consists of 12 different platforms.
- Related Articles
- What are the best hill stations which tourists can visit in India?
- What are the favorite hill stations for the honeymoon couples in India?
- What are the world's cleanest airports?
- There are 11 stations on the railway line. How many different single tickets must be printed to cater to every possible booking from any one of the 11 stations to any other?
- Which are the fastest trains in India?
- Which states are the major producers of cotton in India?
- Which one of the following statements about power stations is not true? (a) hydroelectric power stations use water to drive turbines(b) in a power station, turbines drive generators(c) electricity from thermal power stations differs from that produced in hydroelectric power stations(d) in hydroelectric power stations and thermal power stations, alternators produce electricity
- Which one among the following is considered as the cleanest fuel?Cowdung cakePetrolKeroseneHydrogen gas
- Which are the leading wool yielding states of India?
- Which are the states in India affected by Naxalites? And why?
- What are some facts about forests in India which everyone should know?
- What are the types of stations for the HDLC Protocol?
- What are the effects of Variable Load on Power Stations?
- Why are Thermal Power Stations usually located near a river?
- Which is the highest bridge in India?