- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which among the following statements is incorrect for magnesium metal?
(a) It burns in oxygen with a dazzling white flame.
(b) It reacts with cold water to form magnesium oxide and evolves hydrogen gas.
(c) It reacts with hot water to form magnesium hydroxide and evolves hydrogen gas.
(d) It reacts with steam to form magnesium hydroxide and evolves hydrogen gas.
Correct Answer: (b) It reacts with cold water to form magnesium oxide and evolves hydrogen gas.
Explanation: Magnesium does not react with cold water to form magnesium oxide and evolves hydrogen gas.
- Is gold a metal, non-metal, or a metalloid? Why is it so expensive?
- How is it possible for a MySQL trigger to execute multiple statements?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- What is B-tree and explain the reasons for using it (DBMS)?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What is an A-B Trust and how does it work?
- Which is the most precious metal found in India?
- How is it possible to enter multiple MySQL statements on a single line?
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Rearrangement of a number which is also divisible by it in C++
- Is it possible to exclude nested fields in MongoDB with a wildcard?
- Is it healthy to go with over-the-counter medicines?
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Enclose a text to make it blink with HTML.