- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Where can you find the best landscapes in India?
India has many beautiful and breathtaking landscapes in India. Lush green forests, sprawling coastline, exotic islands, deserts and stunning main highlands. Let us look at some of the best landscapes in India.
The mighty and majestic Himalayan mountain ranges are the abode of snow, stretching across Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, and many other northeastern states. There are many breathtaking places in the Himalayas.
One of them is Manali, with its snow-covered mountains, scenic beauty is famous as "Valley of the Gods". Best honeymoon spot and a paradise for lovers of adventure sports, Manali is best for trekking and paragliding.
The Thar desert
The Great Indian Desert is around 10,000 years old. It covers a major part of Rajasthan, and some parts of Gujarat, Punjab, and Haryana. The camel safaris, parasailing, and paragliding are very exciting.
The Great Rann of Kutch in Gujrat, is a world heritage site, with white salt deposits in winters which shine like diamonds in the night, which has to be seen to believe.
The best landscapes in India are incomplete without its famous islands of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep completes the landscapes in India. Boat rides, Scooba diving are some of the entertaining things in these islands.
Islands are for some people, a great place for water sports and beach parties, lazying in hammocks with books in hand, whereas for some people it is about long walks, beautiful sunsets, and enchanting sunrises.
The central Highlands offer the most beautiful landscapes in India. The Deccan Plateau, Malwa Plateau etc., offer many tourist places throughout all seasons to explore.
The Eastern and Western Ghats
There is an impressive range of mountains extending from West Bengal to Odisha which are called the Eastern Ghats. Ooty, Coonoor and other places offer the best scenic views. Lonavala, Goa, Jog waterfall and Bandipur national part etc., can be explored in western ghats.
The Coastal Plains
The western coastline and eastern coastline combined together offers enticing spots to witness the best landscapes in India. Stretching from Gujarat to Kerala in the west and from Tamil Nadu to West Bengal in the east, India’s stunning coastline passes through exotic destinations which are often sought by honeymooners.
- Where can I buy Ethereum in India?
- What are the best hill stations which tourists can visit in India?
- Build Array Where You Can Find The Maximum Exactly K Comparisons in C++
- What is the best cryptocurrency exchange in India?
- Who is the best inventor of India?
- What are the best businesses for women in India?
- What are the best tourist places in West India?
- What are the best tourist places in East India?
- What are the best tourist places in South India?
- What are the best tourist places in North India?
- Best Safety Apps for Women in India
- Can you please suggest some best panchakarma centres in Hyderabad?
- Can you prove black money or fake currency still exist in India?
- Which is the best institute for ethical hacking in India?
- What's the best cheap hosting provider in India?