- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
When the free ends of a tester are dipped into a solution, the magnetic needle shows deflection. Can you explain the reason?
The magnetic needle shows deflection when the free ends of a tester are dipped into a solution.
We have to explain the reason.
When the free ends of a tester are dipped into a solution, the magnetic needle shows deflection. This deflection shows that the circuit is complete and the solution is a good conductor of electricity.
- Explain the concept of magnetic disk with the help of a diagram(DBMS)
- What are the things that you can do normally when you are pregnant?
- What are the dangers of using a free VPN?
- Java Program to delete a file or directory when the program ends
- Explain the simplification of context free grammar in TOC
- PHP – Find the last occurrence of a needle within a haystack using the iconv_strrpos() function
- Can I integrate the SAP Learning Solution with a LMS platform?
- Write about an incident when you made a difference to the lives of the people around you?
- What are the evaluations for EAI Solution?
- PHP – iconv_strpos() function – Find the position of the first occurrence of a needle in a haystack
- What is the reason for post-exercise itching when resumed after a long gap?
- Explain the context free language closure under concatenation?
- What are the best shows made by Disney India?
- Give the examples of a context free language that are not regular?
- Can you recommend a free light-weight MySQL GUI for Linux?