- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
When do we consider a person to be myopic or hypermetropic? Explain using diagrams how the defects associated with myopic and hypermetropic eye can be corrected?
1. Myopia, also known as near-sightedness or short-sightedness, is a defect of vision in which a person can\'t see the distant object clearly (appears blurred), though can see the nearby objects clearly. The far point of a myopic eye is less than infinity.
It is corrected by using spectacles containing concave lenses, as it reduces the converging power of the eye lens and therefore forms the images of faraway objects on the retina of the myopic eye.
2. Hypermetropia, also known as long-sightedness or far-sightedness, is a defect of vision in which a person can\'t see the nearby object clearly (appears blurred), though can see the distant objects clearly. The near point of a hypermetropic eye is more than 25 cm away.
It is corrected by using spectacles containing convex lenses, as it increases the converging power of the eye lens and therefore forms the images of nearby objects on the retina of the hypermetropic eye.
- Explain Mapping the ER diagrams with binary and ternary relationships(DBMS)?
- How to detect the eye in OpenCV using C++?
- How to track the eye in OpenCV using C++?
- Explain the conversion of ER diagrams to tables in DBMS?
- How we can find all the triggers associated with a particular MySQL table?
- How can Tensorflow be used to vectorise the text data associated with stackoverflow question dataset using Python?
- How does understanding a person reflects the way we think?
- Counting pairs when a person can form pair with at most one in C++
- Why do people consider law as a honorable career?
- Get or set the value associated with specified key in ListDictionary in C#
- Get or set the value associated with specified key in SortedList in C#
- Get or Set the value associated with specified key in Hashtable in C#
- Get or set the value associated with the specified key in StringDictionary in C#
- When do we use findElement() and findElements() in Selenium?
- How do we use wildcard or regular expressions with a jQuery selector?
- When do we need Continuous Compounding?