- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
When an aluminium strip is kept
(a) Green solution of FeSO4 slowly turns brown
(b) Green solution of FeSO4 rapidly turns brown
(c) No change in colour of FeSO4
(d) Green solution of FeSO4 slowly turns colourless.
Correct Answer: (a) Green solution of FeSO4 slowly turns brown
Explanation: The green solution of ferrous sulphate slowly turns brown. As aluminium is more reactive than iron, it displaces iron from ferrous sulphate solution.
- Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
- What are the health benefits of brown bread?
- What is EAI Solution?
- EMF Equation of Transformer – Turns & Transformation Ratio of Transformer
- Minimum number of page turns to get to a desired page using C++.
- A Space Optimized Solution of LCS in C Program?
- What is Peterson's solution?
- C program to find the solution of linear equation
- Solution of Difference Equations Using Z-Transform
- Find the Number of Solution to Modular Equations using C++
- Create a green button (success) with Bootstrap
- Difference between green and native thread
- DevOps – A Solution To Quick Releases
- Matrix Chain Multiplication (A O(N^3) Solution) in C++
- Find Cube Pairs - (A n^(2/3) Solution) in C++