- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
When a carpet is beaten with a stick, dust comes out of it.Explain.
Often it is observed that when a carpet is beaten with a stick, dust comes out of it.
To explain the reason why the dust comes out of a carpet when it is beaten with a stick.
To explain the reason behind this let us know a little about inertia:
Law of Inertia:
According to the law of inertia, " An object tends to remain in its initial position. when an external force is applied to move an object, the object opposes the external force. Similarly, it tends to remain in motion when an external force is applied to a moving object to stop it." This property is known as the inertia of the object.
Based on the above definition of the inertia of an object let us explain the reason:
Dust comes out of a carpet when it is beaten:
From the above definition of the inertia of an object we can conclude that when a carpet is beaten with a stick, and it moves back. On the other hand, the dust particles remain at rest due to the inertia of the rest. Therefore, dust comes out of it when the carpet is beaten with a stick.
- What is a psychometric test? When is it conducted?
- When is plt.Show() required to show a plot and when is it not?
- What is a lunar eclipse? When does it occur?
- What does it mean when a numeric constant in C/C++ is prefixed with a 0?
- What is a parallel database and explain how it works?
- Execute a script when a mouse pointer moves out of an element in HTML?
- What is a ClassCastException and when it will be thrown in Java?
- What is a multidimensional array? Explain with program
- What is training? When and why it is needed?
- Is it possible to detect when images are loaded via a jQuery event?
- What is a smart pointer and when should I use it in C++?
- What is a use of SQLWARN3 in a SQLCA? Explain with the help of a practical example?
- Python Pandas - Draw a violin plot, explicit order and show observation as a stick with Seaborn
- Find out when a download has completed using Python & Selenium
- Explain the format of trial balance and how it is prepared
- Problem with scanf() when there is fgets()/gets()/scanf() after it in C