- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
When a body falls freely towards the earth, then its total energy
$(c)$. remains constant
$(d)$. first increases and then decreases
According to the law of conservation of energy, energy neither can be created nor can be destroyed. It remains constant, and only gets converted from one form to another form.
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- How an E-Commerce Store Decreases Your Business Capital
- Run Animation backward first and then forwards with CSS
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Count permutations that are first decreasing then increasing in C++
- MySQL Mass Update with CASE WHEN/ THEN/ ELSE?
- Why do we get a mail first on our smartphone and then on a desktop?
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- cache.manifest works for the first time then fails in HTML
- MySQL SELECT from a subquery and then perform DELETE?
- MySQL order by 0 first and then display the record in descending order?
- Make the Arduino sleep and then wake up
- Find the maximum element in an array which is first increasing and then decreasing in C++
- Query non-empty values of a row first in ascending order and then display NULL values
- ORDER BY alphabet first then follow by number in MySQL?
- Order by last 3 months first, then alphabetically in MySQL?