Implementing a new ERP system is a daunting task for any CFO. An ERP system by design spans the breadth of the organization and as such requires a high level of coordination and collaboration across the business. With so many options available, the task of where to start and how to think through start up elements of your own ERP initiative can be daunting for any CFO.
In this course, Jennifer Nicholson, a many-time CFO, who has recently gone through implementing a new ERP system shares with you her own insights and experience with the ERP implementation process. Whether you have begun already, are just beginning, or merely contemplating a change to your systems, this course will guide you through all the relevant stages of the implementation process.
- Explore what an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is and recognize its purpose.
- Recognize how to structure your ERP implementation initiatives
- Explore various approaches for configuring, deploying and selecting an ERP system
- Explore people and change management considerations of ERP implementation
- Recognize the need for data cleaning, testing, and user training
What Will I Get ?
- Define what an ERP system is and describe its purpose.
- Describe how to structure your ERP implementation initiatives
- Discuss various approaches for configuring, deploying and selecting an ERP system
- Discuss people and change management considerations of ERP implementation
- You’ll get the most out of this course is you have familiarity with what information systems should do.