- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What would be the consequences of a deficiency of haemoglobin in our bodies?
Hemoglobin is present in red blood cells that carry oxygen to different cells of the body.
A decrease in its amount will result in a decrease in the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. The person may feel weak, pale, lethargic, and unable to do physical exercise. He/she may suffer from breathlessness and fatigue, which are also symptoms of anemia.
The deficiency of hemoglobin in the human body results in anemia.
Importance of Haemoglobin: The oxygen-carrying pigment in the blood is hemoglobin. A lack of hemoglobin in the bloodstream can impair the oxygen-carrying ability of red blood cells. Hemoglobin is critical since it is the respiratory enzyme that transports oxygen. The binding of hemoglobin to oxygen occurs at four different locations. This binding does not happen all at once, but rather in stages. The first oxygen molecule bonds to the first site, followed by the others. In anemia, hemoglobin shortage may result in reduced oxygen binding and low oxygen content reaching human tissues, as well as other complications.
Anaemia is a blood disorder characterized by a lack of healthy red blood cells with inadequate hemoglobin. This causes a reduction in the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, resulting in weariness, skin pallor, shortness of breath, and dizziness.
- What are the symptoms of Calcium Deficiency?
- What are the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency?
- What will be the consequences if you hide some secrets from your parents?
- What is MySQL STRCMP() function and what would be the output of this function?
- What would be the default return type of MySQL IFNULL() control flow operator?
- What would be a query to remove from the text in MySQL?
- What is the role of language in our life?
- What is the significance of dreams in our life?
- What is the importance of religion in our lives?
- What is the Resolution of our Eyes in Megapixels?
- How would be the marriages in future?
- What would be the effect on the output of MySQL LAST_INSERT_ID() function in the case on multiple-row insert?
- While linking the strings, if I will add a NULL value then what would be the output of a CONCAT_WS() function?
- What would be the result on concatenating server_id and UUID in MySQL?
- What would be effect of negative value of second argument, which specifies the number of decimal places, on the output of MySQL ROUND() function?
- What would be effect of negative value of second argument, which specifies the number of decimal places, on the output of MySQL TRUNCATE() function?