- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What should be the value of $a$ if the value of $2x^2+x-a$ equals to $5$, when $x=0$?
Given: Expression: $2x^2+x-a$
To do: To find the value of $a$ if the value of $2x^2+x-a$ equals to $5$, when $x=0$.
Solution: From the question, it is given that $x=0$
Then, Substitute the value of $x$ in the Equation
- Find numbers whose sum of digits equals a value
- Find maximum value of x such that n! % (k^x) = 0 in C++
- When should a Call Option be exercised?
- When should a Put Option be exercised?
- How to check if a datetime value equals tomorrows date in MySQL?
- While linking the strings, if I will add a NULL value then what would be the output of a CONCAT_WS() function?
- C++ Program to calculate the value of sin(x) and cos(x)
- What is the range of MySQL DECIMAL(x,0)?
- What would be the output if we use a NULL value in an arithmetic expression?
- While linking two strings, if I will add a NULL value then what would be the output of a CONCAT() function?
- What is the method with the help of which the hexadecimal value can be treated as a number?
- What value does read() method return when it reaches the end of a file in java?
- How to subtract by 1 if the field value > 0 in MySQL?
- Find the value of the function Y = (X^6 + X^2 + 9894845) % 981 in C++
- To return value of a number raised to the power of another number, we should use ^ operator in MySQL?
- How to select a row where one of several columns equals a certain value in MySQL?