- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What should be taken away from $3x^2-4y^2+5xy+20$ to obtain $– x^2-y^2+6xy+20$?
Given: Terms $3x^2-4y^2+5xy+20$ and $– x^2-y^2+6xy+20$.
To do: This is to find out what should be taken from $3x^2-4y^2+5xy+20$ to get $- x^2-y^2+6xy+20$.
Solution: Let us assume $a$ be the required term
Therefore, $4x^2-3y^2-xy$ should be taken from $3x^2-4y^2+5xy+20$ to get $- x^2-y^2+6xy+20$.
- Find maximum among x^(y^2) or y^(x^2) where x and y are given in C++
- Check if a number can be expressed as 2^x + 2^y in C++
- Find x, y, z that satisfy 2/n = 1/x + 1/y + 1/z in C++
- Find value of y mod (2 raised to power x) in C++
- Evaluate a 2-D polynomial at points (x, y) in Python
- Evaluate a 2-D Chebyshev series at points (x, y) in Python
- Evaluate a 2-D Hermite series at points (x,y) in Python
- Evaluate a 2-D Hermite_e series at points (x,y) in Python
- Find the value of the function Y = (X^6 + X^2 + 9894845) % 981 in C++
- Sum of the Series 1 + x/1 + x^2/2 + x^3/3 + .. + x^n/n in C++
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +…+x^n/(n+1)! in C++
- How to obtain the time taken for a method to be executed in TestNG?
- Differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x?
- Sum of series 1^2 + 3^2 + 5^2 + . . . + (2*n – 1)^2
- Sum of the series 2^0 + 2^1 + 2^2 +...+ 2^n in C++
- Sum of series 1^2 + 3^2 + 5^2 + . . . + (2*n - 1)^2 in C++