- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the truth behind competitive parents ruining Youth Sports?
Sadly, it is true that competitive parents are ruining Youth Sports and ultimately ruining their child's life. The aching desire of the parents to see their kids win is spoiling the spirit of sport.
Parents get excited, feel stress and they want their kid to win at any cost. In fact, it is adults who identify themselves with their kids and want to own their success. They forget that the main purpose of their role in their child's sport is to encourage the child's participation and teach them an invaluable lesson in life that you have to take success and failure equally.
Youth sports get better when parents learn to say the simple sentence ...
'I love watching you play. Participation is more important than winning and losing'.
- What is Competitive Marketing Positioning?
- What is the reason behind heart attack?
- What is the principle behind wireless charging?
- What is the motivation behind data mining?
- My parents will die someday, how to cope with this truth?
- What is the science and psychology behind happiness?
- What are some of the best adventurous sports?
- Who is a feminist? What is the ideology behind feminism?
- What is the scientific reason behind we getting goosebumps?
- What is the reason behind feeding crows during Shraddhas?
- What is the most shocking truth ever revealed to you?
- What is the difference between $.closest() and $.parents() methods in jQuery?
- Is truth and innocence related?
- Where is Karni Mata Temple situated? What is the amazing fact behind the temple?
- What is KIPPERS and how does it impact the Retirement Savings of Parents?