- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the source of water in each of the following?
The source of water in each of the following are given below:
(a) Wells – Groundwater
(b) Ground – Rain
(c) Atmosphere – Evaporation
- Related Articles
- Which of the following is the ultimate source of energy?(a) Water (b) Sun (c) Fossil fuels (d) Uranium
- Which of the following is not a source of waste water?SewersHomesIndustriesHospitals
- Fill in the blanks in the following statements using words given in the box.[ air, handpumps, cholera, water, large, ground ]A very ______ number of our people defecate in the open. It may cause______ pollution and soil pollution. Both the surface water and ______ water get polluted______ water is the source for wells, tube wells and ______. Thus it becomes the most common route for ______ borne diseases like ______ , dysentery, etc.
- Name one natural source of each of the following acids:(a) Citri (b) Oxali (c) Lactic acid (d) Tartaric acid
- What are the advantages of water stored in the ground?
- What is the meaning of atmosphere?
- What is the importance of the Atmosphere?
- What is the colour of the sunlight:(a) scattered by the dust particles in the atmosphere? (b) scattered by the air molecules in the atmosphere?
- What is the atmosphere made up of?
- The amount of humidity in the atmosphere is a measure of ........... in the air.(a) heat(b) temperature(c) chemicals(d) moisture
- What is the speed of sound:(a) in air? (b) in water? (c) in iron?
- What is the physical state of water at:(a) 250°C (b) 100°C
- Which of the following is a source of rayon?WoolPETWood pulpSilk
- Which of the following is not a source of air pollution?(a) Automobile exhaust(b) Burning of firewood(c) Windmill(d) Power plant
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate answers:(a) People obtain groundwater through _______ and ________.(b) Three forms of water are solid, _______ and __________.(c) The water bearing layer of the earth is __________.(d) The process of water seepage into the ground is called _________.